Startup and authentication of FCAP Array Infinite Software
This section describes the process of starting and authenticating FCAP software.
NOTE: Once the FCAP has been installed the software license needs to be authenticated.
Installing FCAP Array Infinite
To install FCAP Array Infinite software, take the following steps:
- Download FCAP Software from the following link: http://softflow.com/Download/getdownloadlink.html?type=fcapfull2015
- Fill in your details Name, Company and Email address and click on Get download link button, then on the next page click on FCAP Array Infinite Release Installer link.
- Click on the Save File button.
- Ensure that no other programs are running.
- Locate the FCAP Array Infinite Installer.exe file and double-click on the file then click Run.
- Click Next on the installer Welcome screen.
- Read the license information, then select I Accept and click Next.
- Change the destination folder for FCAP Array Infinite software if necessary and click Install, however we recommend you accept the default location.
- Click Finish to exit the installer and start using FCAP Array Infinite software.
- The Read Me PDF file should start automatically if the Read Me file checkbox was ticked, if not please install Acrobat Reader.
- The Activation dialog box will request your Product Key, see below.
Authentication of FCAP Array Software (1st time).
Purchase a payment plan for the use of FCAP Array Infinite Software
Purchase subscription from the following link: http://softflow.com/buyfcap/
Once you have received your Product key via email.
Click the Activate button after entering Product key in the Activate dialog box.
NOTE: Please visit our website to view our pay-as-you-go payment options at http://softflow.com/buyfcap/
Your software will be valid for the duration of your payment option, once expired, please renew!
Enjoy the software and explore the results of your experiment(s).
Fix installer permission in Windows 10