It happens often, that distracting events and noise mix with the data, which can prevent normal automated processing of data files during the measurements. In such cases FCS Filter can be of great help for clearing the files.
The FCS filtering program is available, free of charge, for all cytometric experts.
The FCS filtering program runs on Windows operating systems.
- It removes debris and other disturbing populations from collected events.
- It runs on data files generated by any instrument.
- 1P/ interval or 2P/ polygon filtering (gating)
- Normal or inverse filtering (gating) option
- Filter settings can be saved (gates).
- The results of filtering are saved into separate FCS 2.0 data files.
- Filtered files can be saved by individual file names.
- Optional adjustable automatic keywords in the file header
- Batch type automatic filtering on any number of files
- Built-in automatic warning in the case of low event number
- Wizard type interface and easy to use design.